Leslie is a Certified Integrated Coach and Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher who is a compassionate, empathetic leader and facilitator. She has a unique blend of experience in education, teaching, real estate, mindfulness, and psychology. Leslie is also a skilled group facilitator and online facilitator who excels at promoting learning through hands-on, discussion-based, and distance learning strategies. She is dedicated to enhancing student success through strong oral and written communication, leadership, and educational strengths. Leslie is also dedicated to educating people in mindfulness and meditation through conscientious teaching and heart-centered practices. She is a committed educator with 12 years of experience encouraging positive and inclusive learning environments.
Psychology Health and Wellness - Master of Arts 2011
Ashford University Chandler, AZ
School of Design, Art, Architecture, and Planning - Bachelor of Science Interior Design 1985
University of Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH
TeaMaster at TeaCup Inc. December 2022 to Present
TeaMaster at Teacup - Leslie hosts intimate weekly discussions on Mindfulness, Meditation, and Gratitude while also building friendships, and growing her community.
Adjunct Psychology Professor August 2021 to Present
UC Blue Ash College Blue Ash, OH
Adjunct Psychology Professor August 2018 to March 2021
Northwood University - Louisville, KY Louisville, KY
Adjunct Psychology Professor August 2011 to June 2018
University of Phoenix Louisville, Kentucky Louisville, Kentucky
Freelance Content Writer January 2010 to Present
Upwork Santa Clara, CA
Real Estate Client Services Manager September 1993 to June 2009
Fidelity Investments - Corporate Office Covington, KY
My goal is to help you re-imagine your life. With extensive experience in Mindfulness, Meditation & Gratitude my Integrative Coaching & individualized positivity approach will help you attain your goals.
As a professionally trained and experienced Mindfulness, Gratitude & Integrated Coach, I have the tools and understanding to help you to create the life you imagine and get a renewed sense of self.
Committing to a new level of success, or to a healthier lifestyle is just that – a commitment, and it’s a big one that will take a lot a dedication. My commitment is to provide you with accountability, understanding and support.
Please contact us if you cannot find an answer to your question.
Coaching is an interactive experience where we discover your goals and your passions and use them to help you travel down a path to the life you want.
100%! What happens in our sessions stays in our sessions, just like seeing a therapist.
The time that your coaching process will take depends on the complexity of your goals and your commitment and openness to your process.
NOTE: I have hired freelancers for over a decade from all over the world in various capacities so you can gauge my well thought out review with that in mind... Thanks to Leslie this was an EXCEPTIONAL experience! Her completed work went above and beyond our expectations. Her communication was excellent and she was readily available to answer questions. She even make last minute changes that were needed without any hesitation OR reservation. If you need work done in Leslie's area of expertise I would not hesitate to recommend her or to hire her again. She is thorough, incredibly competent, and a pleasure to work with.
Leslie was cooperative, quick, and kind to respond. She was able to read my request accurately for me and we were able to communicate smoothly. I asked her to write manuscripts and record audio guides of mindfulness, and she produced scripts to fit my needs and very high-quality and wonderful audio guides. Furthermore, She completed the job earlier than our deadline. She was professional. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a creator of mindfulness or meditation content. I was happy to work with such a great person as her. I’m looking forward to working with her again. Thank you so much, Leslie!
Leslie did a great job writing some innovative guided meditations for use in connection with technology. She was able to successfully marry traditional mindfulness meditation with the challenges that we use staying present while using technology, which was the goal of this job. I would definitely hire Leslie again!
Leslie has a truly amazing gift. Her scripts were just what I needed and I will definitely be working with her again in the future. Thank you Leslie, you ROCK!
- Leslie D. Riopel
Leslie Riopel has been writing about and studying mindfulness for over a decade and her unique blend of experience in Real Estate, Mindfulness, and Psychology has allowed her to focus on fostering healthy workplaces that thrive. In addition to her work creating mindfulness programs, she also specializes in writing and recording guided meditations and hypnotherapy scripts.
Leslie holds a master's degree in Psychology Health and Wellness and in addition to being a Psychology Professor, she is also an Integrated Coach, and a Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher. Leslie's portfolio of work is vast, and she has done a multitude of projects over the years in many genres including Health and Wellness, Psychology, P
Leslie holds a master's degree in Psychology Health and Wellness and in addition to being a Psychology Professor, she is also an Integrated Coach, and a Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher. Leslie's portfolio of work is vast, and she has done a multitude of projects over the years in many genres including Health and Wellness, Psychology, Personal Development, Mindfulness and Meditation, Academic research and more.
Over the last 12 years, Leslie Riopel has written hundreds if not thousands of pages of content as a ghostwriter so much of her work goes unnoticed! The work displayed here is merely the tip of the iceberg!
1. Anger Management Practitioner Course
2. How to Use Laughter for Creativity and Innovation
3. Bach Flower Remedies
4. Body Love
5. Hypnobirthing Manual
6. Hypnotherapy and Cognitive Techniques for Stress
7. Insomnia Course
8. Life Coaching Course
9. Living Your Best Life Course
10. Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
11. Mindfulness for Children
12. NLP Foundations Course
13. NLP Advanced Course
14. Pain Management
15. Stage Hypnosis
16. Stop Smoking Course
17. Subtle Body Anatomy Course
18. Management in Business Course
19. Mindfulness for Managers Guide
20. Relationship Psychology Course
21. Magnet Therapy Course
22. Hypnotherapy Masters Training Course
23. Meditation Guide for the Busy Professional
24. Meditation Guide for Mothers
25. Meditation Report
26. 30-Day Gratitude Journal
27. The Happiness Report Book
28. How to Reduce Fibroids Naturally Manual
29. Virtual Lap Band Manual for Hypnotherapists
30. Eliminate Anxiety and Depression Workbook
31. Achieve Your Fitness Goals Workbook
32. Deep Relaxation Workbook
33. Self-Hypnosis Workbook
34. Stop Smoking Audio Series
35. Quick Relax Audio Series
36. Basic Hypnotherapist Audio Series
37. Advanced Hypnosis Audio Series
1. Meditation Techniques: 28 Best Meditation Techniques for Beginners to Learn
2. Mental Health: 26 Mental Health Exercises & Interventions Based on Science
3. Self-Compassion: 15 Most Interesting Self-Compassion Research Findings
4. 21 Self-Image Examples and Activities to Use the Theory Today
5. 7 Most Effective Self-Esteem Tools and Activities
6. The Power of Corporate Wellness Coaches (& Where To Find Them)
7. How to Use the Experience Sampling Method in Psychology
8. What is Virtual Care And How To Apply It In Your Practice?
9. What is Telepsychiatry and What Software to Use
10. What is Telepsychology and What Software to Use
11. 30 Meditation Exercises and Activities to Practice Today
12. 17 Self-Awareness Activities and Exercises (+Test)
13. The Connor Davidson + Brief Resilience Scales
14. What Does it Mean to Have a Sense of Coherence? (+Scale)
15. 5 Quality of Life Questionnaires and Assessments
16. What is the Positive and Negative Affect Schedule? (PANAS)
17. What is Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)?
18. 8 Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) According to Science
19. The Importance, Benefits, and Value of Goal Setting
20. Measuring Self-Efficacy with Scales and Questionnaires
21. 28 Compassion Books, Exercises, and TED Talks
22. The Research on Appreciative Inquiry and its Fields of Application
23. Mindfulness and the Brain: What Does Research and Neuroscience Say?
24. Goal Setting in Counseling and Therapy (Incl. Workbooks & Templates)
25. Emotional Intelligence Frameworks, Charts, Diagrams & Graphs
26. Goleman And Other Key Names in Emotional Intelligence Research
27. Success Versus Happiness – What is More Important?
28. Resilience Skills, Factors and Strategies of the Resilient Person
1. Coronavirus Anxiety Hypnotherapy Script
2. Post Mastectomy Body Acceptance Hypnotherapy Script
3. Cabin Fever Self-Isolation Hypnotherapy Script
4. Hypnotic World
5. Rediscover Your Motivation Hypnosis Script
6. Cyberchondria Hypnosis Script
7. Bladder Control - Chakra Hypnosis Script
8. Ice Hockey Hypnosis Script
9. Ice Skating Confidence
10. Online Gambling Hypnosis Script
11. Let Go of Unconscious Protection Hypnosis Script
1. Depression Hypnosis Audio
2. Stop Smoking Hypnosis Audio
3. Secret Garden Meditation - Complete Collection of 7
4. 4-7-8 Deep Breathing Relaxation
5. Appetite Stimulant Meditation
6. Can Do Attitude Meditation
7. Cancer Healing Affirmations
8. Cancer Meditation Series
9. Chakra Balancing Meditation
10. Confidence On the Job Meditation
11. Difficult C-Workers Meditation
12. Fibromyalgia Meditation Audio
13. Interview Confidence Meditation
14. New Job Meditation
15. Perfect Job Meditation
16. New Health or Medical Diagnosis Meditation
17. Positive Attitude Meditation
18. Relaxation Meditation
19. Secret Garden Meditation Series
20. Secret Garden and Tree of Life, Nurturing a Dream, Divine Love, Vibrant Health, Wealth, and Abundance.
21. Terminal illness Meditation
22. Work-Life Balance Meditation
23. Working as a Team Meditation
24. Workplace Stress Meditation
25. Harnessing the Power of Mercury Retrograde Meditation
26. Addiction Hypnosis
27. AIDS Wasting Hypnosis
28. ADHD Hypnosis
29. Alcohol Abuse Hypnosis
30. Anxiety Fix Hypnosis
31. Arthritis Hypnosis
32. Asthma Relief Hypnosis
33. Attract a Lover Hypnosis
34. Be More Active Hypnosis
35. Chemotherapy Side Effects Hypnosis
36. Depression Hypnosis
37. Diabetes Hypnosis
38. Erectile Dysfunction Hypnosis Audio
39. Glaucoma Hypnosis
40. Grief and Bereavement Hypnosis
41. Inflammation and Infection Hypnosis
42. Keeping Passion Alive Hypnosis
43. Menopause Relief Hypnosis
44. Migraines Hypnosis
45. Multiple Sclerosis Hypnosis
46. Nausea and Vomiting Hypnosis
47. Neuropathy Hypnosis
48. Phobias and Fears Hypnosis
49. Prescription Side Effects Hypnosis
50. Prosperity and Wealth Hypnosis
51. PTSD Hypnosis
52. Seizure Management Hypnosis
53. Self-Esteem Builder Hypnosis
54. Sex Drive Hypnosis
55. Sleep Deeply Hypnosis
56. Social Phobia Hypnosis
57. Spiritual connection Hypnosis
58. Stop Smoking Hypnosis
59. Stress Relief Hypnosis
60. Weight Loss Hypnosis
Hot Flashes, Eliminate Sweets, Decreased Pain Intensity, Reduce Exam & Stdy Stress, Hypno-Fertility, Alcohol Abuse.